21 October 2012
Two weeks ago I wrote that I was thinking to sell all my Advanced Dungeons & Dragons stuff. When I told my wife about it, she wanted me to rethink it a bit longer before I'd make the decision, knowing I'd be sorry if I'd really sell it. I knew she'd be right I might be sorry if I'd sell it, and I didn't make the inventory yet, and the books are still all on the shelf...
Today we've redone the hobby-room a bit, and I am in need of extra shelf-space. With my previous thoughts to sell the AD&D books, I gave it an other (more serious) thought this time while looking at the books. I immediately made up my mind on what to sell, and what not.
Things I will certainly NOT sell:
- All the 2nd edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons core-books and supplements
- All the books I have of the Forgotten Realms campaign
- The whole Spelljammer campaign setting
- My Alternity RPG-system collection - I'm 100% sure I'll regret it when I sell it!
- The ULTRA RARE Dutch Dungeons & Dragons starter set
- All the atlas's and maps that I have purchased through time - this includes also all NON AD&D ones
- The miniature books & boxed sets - way too much fun to keep them
Things I will certainly sell:
- Most 1st edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons books (I might keep some as reference)
- All 1st edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventures
- All Dragonlance books & boxes
- All Ravenloft books & boxed
- All Planescape books & boxes
- All Al Qadim books & boxes (though it's FR related)
- All WotC DM related books (adventures, Monster Manuals and campaign settings)
- The RARE NM/M 2e AD&D Priest's Player Pack I have
- All AD&D information cards
- Oh yeah... one Dark Sun book
I do have some weird bits'n'pieces as well, like a vinyl 33rpm 7" record with a children's story, children's books and other stuff alike. I'll judge them per item.
I'm not sure if I'll drop the list here for all to pick/order from, sell on eBay or an other auction site, but stay tuned. I will certainly drop a complete list here soon with all stuff that'll go on sale for sure...
Post A Comment!